Dental crowns may seem like a common offering today but that is because of their extraordinary restoration capabilities. Rather than losing a broken or decayed tooth, dentists are able to offer a treatment that allows patients to keep their natural-looking appearance. By visiting a dental crowns dentist near you, you may discover how this treatment goes beyond simply capping your tooth.
How Dental Crowns Can Restore Your Smile
While consulting with your dental crowns dentist in Austin, they will examine your tooth to determine if a crown is right for your condition. Often dentists recommend dental crowns for the following conditions:
- A patient chooses to replace a missing tooth using a dental bridge.
- Patients have a large cavity that cannot be successfully repaired with a filling.
- When getting a dental implant placed.
- A patient wants to protect the restored tooth and conceal the filling after root canal therapy.
- If you have a worn-down, cracked, or weakened tooth.
In addition, dental crowns allow you to restore the natural function of your tooth without sacrificing the appearance of your smile.
Schedule Your Appointment with Your Dental Crowns Dentist
If you are considering options to restore your tooth or teeth, contact your cosmetic dentist in Austin TX to schedule your consultation to find out if dental crowns are right for you.